Dates: Coming Soon
Time: 9am to 4pm
Facilitator: Sandra Summerhayes, Level 2 Personality Dimensions® Trainer Location: TBD
Who Should Take It: Career Specialists, Coaches, Team Leaders, Trainers, Human Resources Professionals, Speaking/Facilitation Specialists
Course Description: This highly interactive Workshop focuses on developing a thorough understanding of personality temperament theory. You will experience and explore a variety of different strategies you can use immediately to lead a workshop.
During the 3 days of training, you will gain an increased understanding of the impact of personality on communication, work performance, career decisions and life balance. You will be given examples of how this tool can be used with a wide variety of people in several different topic areas. During the process, you will gain enhanced awareness into your own Facilitating Style as well as learn new ways to motivate and validate the strengths in others.
At the end of the 3 days of training, and upon successful completion of an open book exam, you will become a Certified Personality Dimensions® Level 1 Trainer and have at your fingertips many up-to-date resources that will help you “Put Personality to Work”for you and your audiences.
What You Will Learn: In this interactive, fun “Edu-tainment” event you will:
- Become skilled in the use of the Personality Dimensions® tool.
- Learn the Personality Dimensions® workshop model.
- Explore Personality Dimensions® temperament theory.
- Examine personality temperament group traits, values and preferences in depth.
- Develop practical strategies that can be used in different application sessions.
- Expand facilitator tool kit with icebreakers, energizers and closing exercises.
- Be certified as a Level 1 Personality Dimensions® Trainer.
Seating is Limited
Early Bird Fee: $1350.00 + $175.50HST = $1525.50
Full Rate: $1550.00 + $201.50HST = $1751.50
Fee Includes: Facilitator’s Workshop Guide & Starter Kit (including PowerPoint templates, certification fees, resource materials and handouts), Continental Breakfast and a light lunch.
Deadline for registration: TBD
Please make cheque payable to:
Sandra Summerhayes & Associates
12062 Augustine Road, Wainfleet, ON L0S1V0