We recognize the value and importance of training that meets the identified needs of your organization. By gaining an understanding of your organization’s needs and goals, we are able to build customized training programs with objectives that are tied directly to your organization’s mission, vision, values and culture.
We design and deliver interactive training that actively engages participants in the learning process. using content that is relevant to your organization.
The Emotionally Intelligent Leader
Fortune Magazine said, “Business leaders are no longer being defined by their IQs or even their technical skills. It is their emotional intelligence that makes the difference. It is rarely for the lack of smarts or vision. Most unsuccessful leaders stumble because of one simple, fatal shortcoming. The failure is one of emotional strength…EI accounts for nearly 90% of what sets high performers apart from peers with similar technical skills and knowledge.” – Fortune Magazine
So what is EQ? EQ is knowing how we and others feel, why we feel that way, and what can be done about it. EQ is our ability to understand and use the power of our emotions wisely. Emotions are information we can use to make our IQ more effective because we reason better when our feelings are taken into account.
This workshop will help you to understand emotional intelligence and why it is important to personal and professional success; understand more about your personal view on leadership; explore emotional intelligence as it relates to leadership; receive your personalized EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Report; Identify areas for EI development and related activities.
To be resilient in the face of change, you must understand your change style preferences and the preferences of others. By doing so, you can help identify the factors that can impact an organization’s readiness to deal with and sustain change in challenging times.
The Change Style Indicator is an individual change management assessmentdesigned to measure your preferred styles in approaching and dealing with change.
This assessment will help you to identify the strengths and pitfalls of change style characteristics so that you can:
- Improve teamwork by avoiding conflicts and reduce dysfunctional meetings
- Consider all perspectives when resolving issues to increase collaboration
- Enable the group’s creativity and innovation by understanding style preferences
- Get to the “win/win” solution more quickly by promoting successful teams
- Learn the advantages and strengths that each style brings to an organization
DISC is a personal assessment tool used to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. DISC is non-judgmental and helps people discuss their behavioral differences. DISC theory is based on theories developed by Carl Jung in the early 20th century. William Marston’s DISC Model is based on the work of Jung. DISC helps you to explore four different personality traits to help you to:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, how you communicate, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Facilitate better teamwork and thereby minimizing team conflict
- Manage more effectively by understanding the motivations and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-aware, well-rounded and effective leaders
Decision Style Profile is an enlightening management assessment tool that leads to the development of improved decision-making skills. It evaluates the appropriateness with which respondents include others in the decision-making process and the extent to which respondents consider five critical decision factors in their decision processes.
This assessment will help you to improve and refine your decision-making skills and create awareness of your strengths and weaknesses in decision making. By completing this assessment you will:
- Build awareness of how improved decision-making practices pay off on the bottom line.
- Establish a uniform system for guiding managers in their decision-making process.
- Strengthen awareness of effective outcomes based on the level of inclusion of others in the decision-making process.
To influence others effectively, you must be able to recognize their preferred influencing style so that you can adapt yours to it. In order to do this, you have to first identify your own style, and then learn how to recognize the different styles in others.
The Influence Style Indicator is an individual assessment designed to identify your dominant influencing style and give insight into other styles that may be better used in a given situation.
This assessment will help you to understand how your influencing style is perceived by others and help you to better understand and recognize other style preferences of others. By completing this assessment you will:
- Learn five unique influencing styles and identify your own
- Understand better when your influencing style is best used
- Learn behaviours associated with your dominant style
- Gain understanding of how to develop effective style flexibility
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)® is the most widely accepted personality inventory assessment tool used today. More than one million people have taken the MBTI®. Its statistical validity and reliability are second to none.
By taking the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® opens a window on understanding yourself and others so that you can:
- Develop your leadership potential
- Develop effective teams
- Enhance your creativity
- Improve your teaching and training methods
- Understand how to manage change
- Become a better problem solver
- Find the best time management solution that works for you
- Handle conflict in relationships
Personality Dimensions® is a human relations tool based on leading-edge research in human motivation and behaviour. It helps to explain what motivates behaviour in people with different personalities or temperaments.
This dynamic tool is the culmination of the research and validation work that was done in Canada for over a decade, to support temperament theory, and to provide an easily understood methodology for building self-awareness, self-esteem, and effective communication strategies. The primary author, Lynda McKim builds on the foundations established by the work of David Keirsey, Linda Berens, et al, and a history of temperament theories that spans 25 centuries.
The Personality Dimensions questionnaire will reveal your temperament preference and help you to:
- Foster and deepen your understanding of self and others
- Develop your ability to communicate with and understand individuals of all temperaments
- Improve your relationships with family and friends
- Establish strong interpersonal relations in your workplace
How high is your emotional intelligence(EQ)? Researchers tell us that up to 80% of success on the job is due to our emotional intelligence or EQ and only up to 20% due to our IQ. This assessment will help you to:
- Increase your understanding of emotional intelligence and its importance to personal and professional success.
- Understand the competencies that can increase your level of emotional intelligence
- Assist in assessing your E.I. competencies, and identifying potential strategies that can enhance them.
Every job has different requirements for successful performance, and the Job Match System allows you to specify the importance of the 21 Work Personality Index traits and the ideal scores that candidates should receive. These ratings are then used to examine how well a candidate’s work style fits with the requirements of the job. Each candidate who completes the Work Personality Index receives a Job Match Report outlining how closely he or she meets these requirements.
The Work Personality Index Job Match® provides a comprehensive measure of a candidate’s personality, telling you how a candidate will:
- Complete their work
- Interact with people
- Solve problems
- Manage change
- Deal with stress
Every organization relies on effective leadership to maintain a positive and productive work atmosphere. We have worked with organizational supervisors and managers to develop individual learning plans for strengthening their leadership abilities. We work with each individual by engaging them in a needs analysis to assess their specialized needs, and by coaching leaders to identify gaps between where they are and where they want or need to be. Whatever the requirements, every organization will benefit from a customized solution that can be put into place immediately.